Friday, April 20, 2012

Thank you Ryan!!!

Oh am I glad its Friday!!!!! Tomorrow we are off to Langhorne Pa to take Liam to Variety's Autism day at Sesame Place. We all need this break something fierce as this week has been another week from hell! I suspect there will be many more to come as we are now fighting with the school. I should say I have declared war on this school, because I am tired of their lies. They can't even keep them straight, and when I call them out on it, they tell me, "I don't know where you got that info." Why from your mouth, thats where!!! Wish it were legal to record their conversations with me!!!!! ANYWAY, I was so glad to make my Ryan's for today. It was great therapy for me :) So without further ado, here they are, ENJOY!!!


This one is by far my favorite :D




Oh how I wish Ryan would come to the school and kick some butt!!!


I would love some help in the kitchen from him, lol


Hope you all have a great Friday, and don't forget to head over to Sunday's blog and check out her Ryan's and all the other link ups!



14 comments:

  1. Finally Friday and it's gonna be fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I am so glad its Friday!!!! Though i ave already heard, "is tomorrow sesame street?" 5 x and Lj just got up, lol :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, have fun tomorrow and Ryan's going to be busy with all this principal butt kicking he's going to be doing. Is it wrong to want to watch???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty :) I don't think so, I think there are many parents who would want to see that, lol

      Delete
  3. Yeah, that IEP one is awesome! Love these. Sorry your principal is such an idiot. I'm having some school issues, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, yeah it is awful. I had to contact the US office of civil rights for special education. They had me file a grievance against the school, hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had my son's IEP this morning and had that same clinical v educational discussion. some butt kicking is definitely in order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schools are ridiculous sometimes! Sorry you're having such a rough go. I hope you have a super fun time tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all, i hope so too! its a long drive, but i think it will be worth it :) lazeymazei, where do they get off saying this crap about clinical vs educational? why must we fight so hard for something that is supposed to be a right?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooo i lovelovelove that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. IEP?? Loved that one!! And that crap about diagnosis?! There are no words.... at least none that are appropriate to write here. We need Wonder Woman's golden truth lasso... best & fastest way to cut through all the BS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, where is wonder woman when i need her? lol :)

      Delete
  10. Hahahahaha! I LOVE the first one about the principal. That is EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Sunday, it sums my feelings up of our principal in the nicest way i could think of :D

      Delete