Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Review of the Jiggler Gator Oral Motor Tool

         Today's post is a review of this:
The Jiggler Gator Oral Chewy (this sucker vibrates too!!)



 I can't remember where I first saw these AUSOME chewies....I know I was blog stalking, but I can't remember whose blog introduced them to me....I am sorry...If you know who you are, PLEASE tell me so I can give you props!!!
  When Liam saw these chewies he got really excited!!!! Momma went to Amazon to find them. There are many to chose from, and prices vary, so do you research! I aid $9.99 for Liam's and $4.99 shipping.
  These are made and distributed by Abilitations. However, they are pricey!!! They charge more than other stores that are selling the same product. As I said, I ordered Liam's through Amazon, but it came from Sensory Junction. You can CLICK HERE to go to their Amazon Store, or CLICK HERE to go to their website.
 So what did we think? Well for starters I was first concerned with the size. Liam is a gagger. EVERYTHING makes him gag. I was worried about the size of it and it just causing him to vomit when place in his mouth. He REALLY wanted it. I have his grant money set aside from Autism Hearts, so I figured, what the hell, let's get him one.
  When I opened it, I wasn't happy about the way it turned on. I installed the battery and when you turn it to turn it on, the bottom comes loose. Last thing I need is :Liam to be gnawing on a battery. Well, surprise, surprise, if I READ the directions, I would have avoided this. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!! Loosen the screw, install battery, then tighten the screw. This will keep the bottom from coming off when turned on. Okay, now momma was happy.....BUT, was Liam???????
  YES! He loves it! He mainly chews on the arms, because as I thought, the head is too big for his sensitive gagger. But he likes it!!!! He loves how it vibrates, and I have literally seen him with it at least 10 times a day. This is good!!!! No more chewing on his toys. No more chewing on me!!!!!
  So all in all, it was a great buy. I'm happy with it, he is happy with it, and I totally recommend getting one for your little chewer :)

                       The proof is in the pics:

He liked it so much, he even slept with it!!! He chewed himself to sleep :D


1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would appreciate your work.
    If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

    Here is my page: african mango australia
    my webpage > african mango plus

    ReplyDelete