Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIRF......

Thank God Its Ryan Friday, lol. Another super busy week here, I am so glad its Friday! I actually was editing photos earlier in the week when I got the idea for my Ryan photos, so this week I made two. Hope you all enjoy them :)




Ryan rockin' the blue :D


My inspiration for this was easy, pure exhaustion and a mound of dirty laundry, lol.


Don't forget to head over to Sunday's blog to check out all the other fun Ryan Gosling pics for week 8 of Special Needs Ryan. 
Have a great weekend all!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Ryan will do the laundry...and a massage? HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! Ryan looks GOOD in blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx ladies and thanx for linking me up, running to therapies since 9 am, ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan really knows how to please, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, a man who does laundry and gives massages. Lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gawd, he can come over any day and do my laundry. I'll just sit and watch.

    ReplyDelete