Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Me, an Award, but I Never Win Anything....

Wow! I feel honored. I was donned with the Liebster Award! It looks like this.....

So, Stay at Home Crazy was wonderful enough to choose me for this AUSOME award!! Now that I have received it, I must follow the protocol that comes with it. So here it is, bear with me.....
PROTOCOL :)

  •  1.Thank the Liebster Award presenter(s) on your blog.
  • 2. Link back to the blogger who presented it to you
  • 3.Copy and paste the award on your blog.  
  • 4.Present the award to 5 or 11 blogs that deserve to be noticed.
  • 5.Let them know they've been presented with the Liebster Award.
  • 6.Answer 11 questions posed by the presenter. 
  • 7.Eat some dark chocolate.  It has anti-oxidants in it.  It will cure what ails you.  Unless you are allergic to chocolate.  Then skip 7. 

  • 1. A huge thank you to Stay at Home Crazy for choosing me. You must be psychic because I was just telling my hubs yesterday that I have been neglecting my blog. He asked if I had writers block, and I told him no, I believe it's called b!tches block. (up until yesterday nothing really to vent about!)
  • 2. see 1 :)
  • 3. done, see pic above :)
  • 3. Okay, now to list a few great blogs:
  • a. Four Sea Stars
  • b. Adventures in Extreme Parenthood
  • c. Mama Be Good
  • d. Laughter, Could be the Missing Piece
  • e. Jackson's Journey
  • f. Autism with a side of fries
  • g. Homestyle Mama (with a side of autism)
  • Okay, all these blogs rock! You will laugh, you will cry, you will say, "hey, that sounds like my house!" So head on over and check 'em out :)
  • 5. Working on that part. (thank you facebook!)
  • 6. oooohhhhh the fun part :)
  • Q & A
  • Q:  What, if anything, is completely off limits as far as blog topics for you?
  • A: Nothing really. Though I would not go out of my way to hurt someone's feelings, I will say I am honest, and if you have done anything to mess with my son, chances are you will anonymously be written about in this blog.
  • Q:  What is your favorite sound?
  • A: ahhh, that's easy, the sound of LJ asleep ;)
  • Q:  If you could go back and talk to your 15 year old self, what one piece of information/advice would you share?
  • A. Be nicer to your parents. Someday you will be one, and Karma, she's a sneaky one!!!
  • Q:  What is your guilty pleasure?
  • A: Do I need to pick just one??? Well, my facebook page is definitely at the top. Anything artsy as well. OOOOHHH and Pinterest! I love me some Pinterest!!!!
  • Q: What's your favorite candy?
  • A: again, I can only pick one???? CHOCOLATE, anything chocolate!!!
  • Q:  What prompted you to start your blog?
  • A: Lj's "official" diagnosis. I needed to vent or else I would have blown up. I knew hubs was getting overwhelmed with all my "venting" so I started my blog.
  • Q:  Do you have a favorite food? If so, what?
  • A: anything I don't have to cook :) (or pizza)
  • Q: If you had to pick 1 thing to change about yourself, what would it be?
  • A: that's easy, I would snap my fingers and lose weight!!!!! Just the other nite, we were looking at old pics, and Liam argued with me til he was blue in the face that the woman in that pic was NOT his momma. Get a clue lil buddy, YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!! :)
  • Q:   What physical attribute do you like most about yourself?
  • A: Oh man, I have to chose a physical one...well there goes saying I love me for my mind! I like my hair. It's a pain, and it's heavy, but there is so much of it, I will never have to worry about going bald!
  • Q:  Do you still live where you grew up? If not, how far away are you from your hometown?
  • A: Not far from where I grew up. Though I wish my papa never had to sell all his land. I would love to be able to take Liam to all the places my sissy and I explored when we were kids......

  • Time for 7: I wonder if peppermint patty coffee creamer counts???


  • Oh wow! That's it. And now I pass on the torch......
  • 3 comments:

    1. Thank you, Courtney! I'd like to thank the academy and YOU for this honor. I'd also like to skip straight to no. 7 and eat some chocolate. 'Cause with all this award-y excitement, I need chocolate. emergency. now. chocolate...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you Courtney! Hope to get back to Laughter soon, for now I am dealing with crazy homework. Can't have chocolate or candy due to my new eating plan (poor me!) Do I answer the same questions? Hope to have a chance to do this sometime today if the kids cooperate!

      ReplyDelete