Friday, February 8, 2013

Freebie Friday Review

 So if you follow my ALFL page then you know that last week I started Freebie Friday. Well of course, who doesn't like freebies! As Hubs says, "if it's free it's for me!" Well as I am learning that is NOT always the case. So I decided that along with linking freebies to you all, I would download the ones I could, then Liam and I would try them out to give you a review. Pretty cool right?!?!?!?

  Okay so here goes:

First up: Hungry Hungry Hippos (I mean who didn't love this game as a kid???? As an adult, it's too damn loud!!!) So I thought, ooohhh app will be quieter. (this app is for iPhone and iPad) I downloaded it, and Liam and I both tried it. The results:

Liam gave it ONE thumb up.....(I have a pic, but blogger is being a jerk!) So anyway, he only gave it ONE because, "it's good for little kids, but not big kids like me!" So there you have it.

Momma gave it ONE thumb as well. It was kind of hard to manipulate, but the graphics were cute!

To see for yourself, you can get it here: Hungry Hungry Hippo


Next on the list is Lego Creationary. This app is also for iPhone and iPad. I downloaded it, and we gave it a try. The results......

Liam gave it ONE thumb up....mainly because he was in too much of a hurry to actually try it out. I will try to get him to check it out again later.

Momma gave it TWO thumbs up! I liked it. I thought it was easy to play, and a good brain game. The gist, you roll a dice, it tells you house, tool, etc. Then it gives you four pics and it builds something. Your job is to guess what it's building based on the four pics before it's done. Pretty cool I think!

To check this out for yourself, you can get it here: Lego Creationary

The other freebie I shared, I can't rate because Liam doesn't have a leap pad. I hope it's good, and your kiddos enjoy it <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit once again since I bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to
    help others.
    Look at my blog ; lobstermania roulette

    ReplyDelete