Tuesday, February 26, 2013

When it rains it pours...

Today was a very long day. After water therapy I had a drs appointment. Liam could have stayed with his uncle
But he chose to come because the ladies always let him swim. My appointment was at one o'clock. I walked out of the office at 10 after 3. Without going into boring details a simple appointment for paperwork turned into a fiasco. As always that requires bloodwork because the girl with 15 tattoos and who is a "retired" tattoo artist, is of course afraid of needles. When I came out Liam was half asleep. I quickly filled my hubs in on what had went on. I left out many details in case Bugga was listening.
We went about our errands. Liam was still super quiet. He was rosy cheeked and just out of sorts. I kept asking him if was okay and all he would say is yes. This went on all day!!!! He fell asleep waiting for dinner to get done. Rare but hey, we had a busy stressful day. He ate about 5 kernels of corn. That isn't out of the ordinary. We all know how our kids are when it comes to eating.
His friend "A" came over. He just sat there. He watched his movie and fell asleep twice. I felt him, no fever. So when his friend went home I sat him down to talk.
He refused to say anything for awhile. After asking him 101 questions we finally got it out of him. He thinks momma is dying.
We told him I'm not but in the back of my head I was telling God he better not make a liar out of me because none of us know when our time will come. I can't explain that to Liam. He worries too much. Liam has to be told we all live to be super super old and then we get to go play with God. I don't like lying to my son (except for santa, easter bunny etc) but I have to make this exception because his anxiety is so bad! It's the only way he can get past it.
The night moves on and he still isn't the same. He won't play with me or talk to me. He even turned down video games! I know something is wrong!!! This isn't my child. I brought out donut holes, that was a no go. No Oreos,no chips, no junk!?!?! This is sooooo not my baby! I did get him to eat an ice pop and when I reached up to kiss his head he was burning up. Took his temp 102.9
This poor child no sooner gets over one illness and he's onto the next. I give him multivitamins everyday. He drinks pedia sure everyday and loves fruit. I don't understand why he is always getting sick???
So I guess my point here is that the day I thought was horrible seemed to get worse.... It never fails! Here's hoping for a better tomorrow. Oh and btw, it's not raining or pouring but the sleet and ice is pounding down on the roof....



3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that his anxiety and stress is causing physical reactions! My daughter is the same way. Stress ='s upset stomach and BAM another day at home decompressing. I hope he and you a very swift recovery!! PEACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Sarah. BTW I read ur blog and didn't see where to comment. Let me say, those that know you love you for who you are, not what you look like <3

      Delete
  2. I rarely comment, however after browsing a great deal of comments on "When it rains it pours...".
    I do have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Is it simply me or do a few of these responses look like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you list of the complete urls of your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Visit my web-site make money online working at home

    ReplyDelete