Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not Just Numbers People.....

This post was inspired by another mother who is asking mothers to tweet the following@diaryofamom @autismspeaks Not just numbers, PEOPLE. This is the face of #1in88” with your photo.


I am sure by now you have all heard or read the CDC's new report on autism rates going up to 1 in 88 kiddos. If not, here is my post on that, with a link to the report. My son may be 1 in 88 to the world, but he is 1 in a million to us and the rest of his family. April is Awareness month, and we need to shine a light on our kiddos as individuals as well as autistics. I totally agree with the momma whom  writes the blog, Autism Wonderland, LJ is autistic, I don't care what caused it, I don't want him  "cured." He is special the way he is, and I love him for who he is! He is MY miracle and his autism doesn't change that!
So I made my pic of Lj so I could join in and link up, so I can share my angel with others!





I encourage other parents to join in and shine a light on your beautiful kiddos. To do so click here. This will take you Autism Wonderland where you too can join in.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! Liam John is super cute!!

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete