Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bunker Punk Tour

As always, I'm late to the party. All the bunker punks are on tour, and here I am being busy! Well no more! Momma needs some me time ;)

So as part of this tour, I have some questions to answer. Here goes!

1) Your most prized possession:

If you asked me this 9 years ago, I would have told you, my tattoo machines and my creativity. Why have one with out the other, am I right?

But then I became a mom. So without a care of sounding cliche, my answer today is my son.


I won't lie. He's a handful some days, but hell, so was I growing up. He's amazing, and has taught me MANY things. One of which is how to be a better person. I might add, that he's the most awesome thing I have EVER created ;)







2) How do you unwind after a long day? 

Wait. I'm supposed to unwind????? What is that? As soon as Liam's melatonin kicks in, I pass out. Unless insomnia hits me. Then, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I fart around online for a few hours, and then crash out. My kid gets up too early and goes to bed too late for me!


3) What is one song that has followed you throughout your whole life?

I can only pick one? Well damn.....

Then I guess I choose CCR. It reminds me of my daddy. He liked to listen to them on Sunday's when we were all doing our chores. Every time I hear any CCR song I am taken back to when I was 13, and grudgingly dusting furniture. But I remember how happy mom and dad were, and that always brings a smile to my face.




4) If you could give one piece of advice to new bloggers in your field, what would it be?

Advice? Well, no one really listens to me, but if I were asked, I would tell someone to write from their heart. Write about life. Your life. Someone will see your journey, and someone will relate, and then they may not feel so alone.


5) Now that you're famous we need a quote from you.

Well, if it's an original quote, then it would be "I'm just joking." Being on the spectrum, I'm always afraid people don't know when I'm joking, and I can't always tell if they know or not.

MY personal favorite quotes of all time though, are these:






















3 comments: