Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A Care Package Just For Women

    I had a total hysterectomy and oophorectomy a few years ago. (Best decision of my life!) However, don't count me out! I still have PMS. Yes, you read that right. While everything is gone, I still have to take Estrogen because I'm too young for menopause. So while I don't actually menstruate, I still have a week a month where my mood swings, I will cut someone if I don't get chocolate, and I feel like a turd. Enter The PMS Package. It's a monthly care package to make that week of the month easier on you, and your family. (Because let's face it, we know we lash out on the ones we love most!)



A Care Package Just for Women

    Monthly subscription boxes are taking over the world. They're wonderful and we all love them. However, The PMS Package has cornered the market on catering to women. Menstruation isn't fun, but it's a fact of life. The folks at The PMS Package, want to make it a little bit easier on us women. Each month you or the recipient you choose will feel pretty, pampered, and even more peaceful....period! (<-- see what I did there)



What's Inside?

    The essentials of course! In each box you will get some feminine products, comfort items, and snacks to appease those cravings! It varies each month, so you'll always be surprised when you open your box. I just got one yesterday and inside mine I found some tampons, cozy socks, a phone stand for laying in bed and binging your favorite show, some tasty treats, and a couple products to pamper myself with. (I'll be sharing with my sis, because why not share the love?) Also, even though I don't have periods, I still keep feminine products on hand for my sister, my son's girlfriend, and anyone that may need a pad or tampon.


How Does it Work?

   It's simple really. First choose your plan. You can get a one month, three month, six month, or yearly subscription. (The longer you choose, the more money you'll save.) Next, choose your delivery date. I know our period dates vary due to hormones and stress, but choose the date that most often coincides with the start of your menstruation. Then check out, and sit back and relax. The PMS Package may help you to actually look forward to your period. (I mean, the sooner it comes, the sooner it gets lost....at least until the next month!)

Look at all these goodies to kill the cravings!


The Perfect Gift

    Listen up husbands, boyfriends, and significant others! The PMS Package makes a perfect gift for the woman in your life. Whether it be for Mother's Day, or any day, she will appreciate the thought. She'll also love being pampered during her crappiest time of the month. So stop reading, and head to their website. (Oh, you may want to check her calendar to get an idea of when her PMS Package should be delivered.)

Follow via Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment