Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Send Them Some Love and a Wish

Okay, so Valentine's Day is tomorrow, but my son wanted to open his wish early. Which is good, because I want to share it with all of you.

Send Them Some Love and a Wish

    I recently connected with A Wish for You and fell in love with their ideas and the gifts they offer. Basically, you chose an item and a beautiful hand quilled card, tell them what you want it to say, and they send it to someone you love! How awesome is that? Since I firmly believe that we should celebrate our loved ones every day, these gifts aren't just perfect for Valentine's Day, but for every day!



How it Works

     It's super easy to let someone know you're thinking of them. All you do is head to A Wish for You, select the memento you want to send. There are quite a few to choose from, and all of them will let that special someone know you love them, each and every day. Next, choose your card, and what you want it to say. Then sit back and relax as A Wish for You sends your love across the miles, or even right next door!


Liam Adores His Heart

    I chose the Crystal Heart Dangle for Liam. First and foremost, I chose it because his worry crystal has seen better days, and after years of rubbing and worry, it broke. (It wasn't very thick.) So I chose the Crystal Heart for him to replace his worry crystal. The other reason I picked this memento was because I knew he'd enjoy looking through it and watching light refract from it. For him, this crystal fulfills a mental health need, as well as two forms of sensory input (tactile, and visual.)



    Liam loves it! He's been carrying it with him since he received it, and showing everyone he has seen. The card it came with is beautiful, and he keeps rubbing his fingers over the quilling. So to say his wish was a huge hit is an understatement. I'd say it was the best gift he's gotten in awhile!



Learn More

    I know by now, you're ready to check out all of the mementos A Wish for You has to offer, (if you haven't already.) So head to their website, and start browsing. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter too!


No comments:

Post a Comment