Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Add Some Halloween Flair to your Home


    You may not want to think about it, but Halloween will be here before we know it. I'm sad summer is almost over, but I do love Halloween. If you're looking to add some holiday flair to your home, then this is for you.


Add Some Halloween Flair to your Home

    I love to decorate for holidays. Halloween and Christmas happen to be my favorite so I go all out. I just got this amazing wreath from Valery Madelyn. It's equal parts spooky, chic, and Halloween happiness! All of the ornaments are affixed to a sturdy wooden cane wreath, so this wreath will last for many Happy Halloween! Maybe best of all, it's made from shatterproof ornaments. This is great if you have kids or fur babies.



    The ornaments are gorgeous. They're black, orange, purple, and lime green. Mine is the "Naughty" wreath and it's adorned with bats, pumpkins, and skulls with top hats. Their "Spooky" version is orange, black, green and purple as well. But that one is decorated with spiders and webs, masks and sugar skulls.

Eight Light Effects and Timer

    This Valery Madelyn wreath is decorated with twenty LED lights. But these aren't just any lights. They have a timer so you don't have to worry about turning it on and off every evening. (It will be on for six hours a night.) You can make the lights brighter or dim them down. (This would especially be useful if you're displaying your wreath indoors. The lights also have eight different functions to choose from. You can set them to chase one another, twinkle and flash, to light up in a wave, slowly fade, and so much more. I plan on switching mine up every day, so it looks different each night. With the handy remote I will be able to do just that.



    Dress up your door, wall, or mantel with this awesome Halloween wreath from Valery Madelyn. Trust me, you're going to love it too! I was outside taking pictures of mine, and already two of my neighbors came over to see where I got it.


No comments:

Post a Comment