Friday, April 27, 2012

Thank God for Ryan :)

Whew! What a week it has been. I am glad its almost over. LJ is scheduled for a tonsillectomy next Wednesday and the following Tues hubby goes in for major back surgery, so its only going to get more hectic. I guess that's why I love Ryan Friday's so much. When I sit down to make my pics, for that amount of time, my mind is thinking of something other than: the house being a wreck, which appointment/therapy is on the agenda, will LJ have a meltdown free day, will he eat today, oh the list goes on! So here, are my Ryan's for the week. I hope he takes your mind to a better place for a little bit as well....

I sure hope so Ryan!!!


Woo hoo! Ryan to the rescue!!!

Mmmm, looks good, can play guitar, can sing. The PERFECT trifecta :)

Don't forget to head on over the Adventures in Extreme Parenthood  and check out Sunday's blog to see her Ryan's and all the others that link up :)
Happy Friday to you all, and I hope you all have a great weekend!



8 comments:

  1. If Ryan's singing would soothe the school administrators I would pipe that music in to their office everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them! The one about soothing the savage beast made me spit my coffee. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soothes the savage beast, that's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, the savage beast is my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all :D I just LOVE Ryan Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Sunday. His music should be piped into every school in America! if only it worked that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally! I know some pretty savage folks in the Bronx Bd of Ed that could use some taming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do so many people work so hard at not doing their job?

    ReplyDelete