Monday, April 9, 2012

Liam's Bully Project

Today we made another video. This time LJ wanted to make a video about bullying. He LOVES the new Taylor Swift song Mean, and wanted to use that to tell others about bullying. Its becoming so media worthy, (as it should) and Liam wanted to do his part in making others aware. He also has been "picked on and it makes me sad." (his own words)  I wrote up 6 questions, and "interviewed" him this morning. While he was in therapy, I wrote his answers on cue cards. He doesn't like to talk on camera, so we just took pics like we did for his last video. This morning he and I looked up some statistics on bullying and made some pics using the info, and so his bullying video was born :) PLEASE watch it, watch it with your kids, and SHARE it. Spread the word that BULLYING HURTS!!!!! 

HERE IS THE LINK, (FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T UPLOAD IT RIGHT TO THIS ENTRY)    LIAM'S BULLY PROJECT



No comments:

Post a Comment