Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Look and Feel Gorgeous Without Makeup


    I love to apply makeup, and never leave the house without it. However, I don't always feel up to it. Sometimes I want to look and feel gorgeous without the hassle.

Look and Feel Gorgeous Without Makeup

    I really do love to put on makeup. However, with chronic illness, sometimes I just don't feel up to it. That being said, I don't like leaving the house without at least some eyeliner and mascara. Add in seasonal allergies (and since northeast Pennsylvania can't choose a season, I've been suffering with them since March!) My eyes water and itch, so wearing eye makeup is sometimes more messy and leaves me feeling and looking a bit gross. Then I discovered Magnetic Lashes.

No Glue, No Hassle

    The first time I donned a pair of false eyelashes was Halloween of 1999. I loved the look of them so much, that I applied them every day before work. That lasted about a year, and I finally became tired of gluing them in place, and then peeling the lashes and the glue off my eyelids every night. Time warp to 2018. I keep seeing women talking or posting about magnetic eyelashes, so I knew I had to try them out! I got these Full Size Triple Magnetic False Eyelashes on Amazon, and couldn't wait to give them a go! 

No Mess

    I think first and foremost I was excited that I wouldn't have to hassle with eyelash glue. Secondly, I was excited because if you've ever worn false lashes, you know that they not only amplify your eyes, but there's really no need for eyeliner, unless that is you want to create some nice wings in the corners of your eyes.


Realistic

    To be honest, it did take me a few tries to perfect putting on the Magnetic Eyelashes. However, once I got the hang of it, I can now apply them in no time. (Here's a hint: Use a bit of mascara, and apply the top lash. Once in place, attach the bottom lash.) They look super realistic and absolutely gorgeous. I am in love!! Hey, back to school season is creeping up on us. Don't put makeup on for school drop off or pick up. Just don some magnetic lashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment