Friday, July 6, 2018

Wayfarer Sunglasses Add a Splash of Color


     If you're a fan of Wayfarer style sunglasses, then you're going to love these! AOOFIV sunglasses add a splash of color to your summer. 


Wayfarer Sunglasses Add a Splash of Color

    Liam loves Wayfarer sunglasses, so I knew when I saw these one piece rimless ones from AOOFIV, he would adore them. They come in TEN colors, so you're going to find a pair that you'll love. I chose teal because I wanted to wear them too, and I couldn't resist that color. It reminds me of Caribean waters.



    Because they're one piece and rimless, the lenses and frames are all the same color, which looks really cool! You can choose from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, teal, purple, pink, brown, and even black. Perfect for a day at the beach, or at your favorite festival!


Powerful Protection from the Sun 

    With one hundred percent UV400 protection, these colorful glasses will keep your peepers safe from the sun. UVA and UVB rays won't stand a chance against these shades. The HD lenses filter out sunlight and glare. So you'll not only look fabulous, but you'll be protecting your eyes too!

Sturdy and Lightweight

    These Wayfarer Candy Colored Sunglasses are awesome. The one piece design is lightweight, but they're very sturdy. I personally like that I won't have to worry about my son popping the lenses out. Every other pair of sunglasses he has owned, the lenses come out and get lost, and then they're no longer useful. These sunglasses are comfortable to wear, and they look really cool too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment