Friday, May 4, 2012

I Need Some R & R

I am so glad its Friday! It seems the weeks just keep getting longer! Lj had his tonsils and adenoids out on Wednesday and has been quite the handful ever since. I really hate having to restrain my child, but he refuses the meds they gave him, and then cries because his throat hurts so bad. Then they tell me, day 4 or 5 will be worse when the membranes (a nice way to say gross scabs) break free! Oh yay, you mean it gets better?!?!?! To top it off, hubby is getting his major surgery next Tuesday, so it will only get better, NOT!!!! I thought I was tired before, now I am literally a zombie! I am up every 3 hours to give LJ his meds, and will have to do the same with hubby in a few days. I hate to say it, but I am a little thankful for the 3-5 day hospital stay for hubs, by then LJ should be good to go. Just hope they release hubs on Lj's birthday, or I will have one mad lil man. 
Well enough about this, onto the good part, RYAN!!!! I wish I was able to make more, but computer time this week has been slim to nil, so only one Ryan pic this week :( Here it is...



Don't forget to visit Sunday at Adventures in Extreme Parenthood  to see her Ryan's and the others that link up. Have a great weekend all!!



10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh tonsils are out and your husband is about to go in and under, this is a DEFCON 5 RESPITE call in my book. Even Ryan agrees with me! I hope your little man feels better really soon and your big guy also heals quickly so you can get onto the fun stuff ~ like a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of surgeries. You definitely need extra respite, Ryan style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that's a heavy schedule. Hope you get more sleep soon and hang in there. Looks like Ryan's got you covered today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i do believe I am a glutton for punishment, lol. wishing ryan had me covered today, ha ha ha ;)

      Delete
  4. Hang in there and you go first in the pool. You deserve it. Good luck next week. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you defintley deserve some respite with Ryan. :)

    ReplyDelete