Friday, May 11, 2012

Is it Friday yet???

Another LONG week!!!! Hubs had his surgery on Tuesday, that went well, but his recovery not so much. He spiked a fever last nite, and they are worried it may be pneumonia, poor guy!!! My parents and I are taking LJ to see him today. 6 years ago today we welcomed our miracle man into the world! (I love you LJ, happy birthday!!) He was very upset daddy won't be here for his big day, so we will take the big day to daddy! Found out yesterday they are pulling LJ's TSS and BSC for the summer, I am not happy about that. (more to come on that in another post) This week has been another, long and aggravating week, and I for one am glad it's RYAN FRIDAY!!!!!! With out further ado, here are my Ryan's :)


Can you tell LJ has been bugging to play with daddy? Ryan, where are ya when we need ya??? Ha ha ha :D


So don't forget to head over the Adventures in Extreme Parenthood, and check out Sunday's Ryan's and all the other link ups for Ryan Friday. Have a great weekend all~Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Lily is still in the peek-a-boo stage. . . but this meme works just as well for that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second you on the long week!!!!!!!!!! Hope your family is reunited soon and things can get back to NORMAL whatever that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee - I wish I had a Ryan in the box too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Ryan-in-the-box!!!

    And I hope your husband is OK...and give that little one a Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it's a long week for some reason! I would like to go play hide (no seeking necessary) with Ryan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hide and seek with Ryan... I'm in on that game for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan in the box! I want one! hahaha

    ReplyDelete