Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Coordinates of the Heart From Danique

    I've long been searching for just the right piece of jewelry to hold the coordinates of my heart. While I love all jewelry, I'm particularly fond of rings. So I was ecstatic when I found Danique Jewelry and saw her Custom Coordinates Jewelry. With Mother's Day coming, you have to check out her shop!


Coordinates of the Heart from Danique

    I found the ring that was perfect for me at Danique Jewelry. It's a small silver band (but you can choose gold too) and she engraves it with your chosen coordinates. The coordinates of my heart lay on Chincoteague Island in Virginia. It's where my grandparents always vacationed, took us girls, and eventually retired. It's also where my papa was called home. We visit yearly and create more memories with our children, and we know that he's watching from above. (He's probably also pacing because he was always nervous when my boys were in the ocean.)



    Danique Jewelry took my breath away when I opened my ring. My eyes leaked a little, and my heart soared. This dainty and stackable ring is absolutely gorgeous. Each time I look down I am reminded of the beautiful island, and of my sweet papa. I can't thank you enough Irina!



Mother's Day Wouldn't Be a Day Without Mom's

    Show her your love and appreciation with a personalized Mother's Necklace. Whether she's mom to one or many, Danique Jewelry can create her a one of a kind piece. These Engraved Name with Teardrop Birthstone Necklaces are gorgeous. Irina will engrave each child's name, and add each child's birthstone as well.



    You can choose from 925 Sterling Silver, or 18K Vermeil Gold. I normally prefer silver, but I have to say, the gold necklaces are just as breathtaking. I love the flow of the teardrop gemstones. They are so beautiful. 


So Much More From Danique Jewelry

    These are just two examples of the custom, one of kind pieces that you will find at Danique Jewelry. There are so many more necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings to choose from. You can find her shop here, and on Etsy as well. So get shopping for the special mama in your life! I guarantee you she will love any piece you choose for her.

Follow via Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment