Thursday, March 29, 2018

Make Any Outlet or Plug a Smart Device

    I just discovered Verilife Smart Plugs. These little guys turn any outlet or plug into a smart device. You can control them from your phone, even if you're away from home. Or you can use voice control with Google Home or Amazon Alexa.


Make Any Outlet or Plug a Smart Device

    The Verilife Smart Outlet comes with two plugs, and they're easy to set up. Just download the free app, set up your plug, and voila, instant control of your plugged in devices. You can turn them off from your phone no matter where you're at. Or you can set a timer so you don't have to worry about it.


Control with Alexa or Home

    If you have Amazon Alexa or a Google Home product, then you can sync your Smart Life plugs to them and control them with your voice! I have the home mini and I was able to set mine up in no time. Now I can control what I choose with just my voice. I love it! 


Perfect Gift for Moms and Dads!

    Verilife's Smart Life Plugs make the perfect gift for moms and dads. Even if they're not super tech savvy, you can simply install them, and just show them how easy they are to use. With their special days coming up, you should definitely order them now!




1 comment: