Friday, April 20, 2018

Capture Every Memory This Summer


    Summer is a time for swimming, fishing, picnics, cookouts, and more. Don't miss a family photo opp because you don't have super long arms! Grab the AFFLEXY tripod.


Capture Every Memory This Summer

    I love taking pictures of my children and family. But that also means that I'm not in any of them! With the AFFLEXY tripod, you can get images of everyone, everywhere! You can use it with virtually any phone, and camera as well. So you can capture all of those memories.

    The universal clip makes it so any phone can attach to the AFFLEXY tripod. Just screw it on, slide it open, and insert your phone. We have three different Samsung phones, and it works with every one of them. The screw is universal to cameras as well, so it will fit them all!


Snap Pics from a Distance


    It comes with a Bluetooth remote, so you don't have to be holding your camera or phone when snapping pics. Simply sync it with your device's Bluetooth, and use the button to snap your pics. It works with both my phone and my camera. This ensures that you won't be left out of any photos, and memories that your family will cherish for a lifetime.


Attach Anywhere

    The legs of the AFFLEXY are flexible so you can attach it anywhere. Wrap it around a chair, a tree branch, or anywhere. Then you can step back and capture the perfect picture! It's super handing for recording videos too! Since you can put it anywhere, you can record parties, picnics, and more.

    Speaking of videos, I love using a tripod to record mine. Whether I'm using my phone or camera, if I hold it, the mic picks up even the slightest movement. Then I get annoying scratching sounds in the video. With the AFFLEXY Tripod, your hands are away from the mic, so you get crystal clear audio in all of your videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment