Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!


     I happen to love subscription boxes. They're so much fun and each month, it's something new. I recently discovered The Glitter Crunch Box, and fell in love. This month's theme was eggs and bacon. It's awesome!


Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!

    The Glitter Crunch Box is a monthly subscription that curates the finest Christmas ornaments and other items to go with each month's theme. This month it's Eggs and Bacon. I was so happy when I opened the box because my sister and her husband happen to raise pigs for a local butcher shop. So of course they love all things pig and bacon related!


What's Inside?

    Inside the Bacon and Eggs Glitter Crunch Box was two ornaments from Poland. That made me love it even more because my grandmother (Babcią) is Polish, and my great grandparents were from Poland. There was an ornament of glittery bacon strips, and the most adorable little piggy wearing a bandana with an egg on it. They touched my heart knowing they are from my ancestral country of origin. 



    This box also came with a concrete candle that looks like a hatched egg, complete with yellow tea lights to look like the yolk. (My sister also raises chickens for eggs, so I knew she was going to flip when she saw this candle!) There was also a pair of Two Left Feet, fried egg socks, that I knew my daughter in law would love. (She works in a restaurant and loves cooking breakfast there!) 



    Last but not least, my Glitter Crunch Box came with two flavors of candied bacon. A spicy habanero one, and sweet brown sugar bacon. Yum!!

How Does it Work?

    Each month of The Glitter Crunch Box is a different theme. From eggs and bacon, to coffee, beehive, ocean, and more. You can buy boxes individually, or sign up for a plan. You can choose a one month plan, three month, or six months. You prepay for your plan, and then sit back and wait for a new box to be delivered each month. It's that easy! 

Follow Glitter Crunch Box on  Instagram  /  YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment