Saturday, September 15, 2018

Keep Food Fresh and the Planet Happy

    Back to school season means many parents are back to packing lunches. It also means that sandwich and snack bags are being used. But these disposable bags really aren't good for our planet. What if I told you that I have a better option? One that will save money and Mother Earth!


Keep it Fresh and Our Planet Safe


    Criss Elite has fantastic Silicone Food Storage Bags that can be used again and again. You won't have to keep buying those disposable bags, so in the long run, you're going to be saving more money. That also means that the disposable bags won't end up in our landfills. By using the Silicone Storage Bags, you'll be reducing your carbon footprint. That's something all of us should be doing.



    These bags are heavy duty and will withstand going to and from school and work each day. They are leak proof and have a sturdy zipping lock on the top. It will keep contents from leaking into lunchboxes or briefcases. You can even put drinks in these bags! Milk, juice, even smoothies or soups will travel safely in the Silicone Food Storage Bags. And I'm not just saying that. I know because I have thoroughly tested them. Check out my video!


Food Safe Silicone


    These FDA Approved, Silicone Food Storage Bags are designed to keep you and the contents safe. They're made from food grade silicone and are BPA, PVC, BPF, and Phthalate Free. The bags are also non allergenic, non reactive, and non toxic. Which means they're safe for your entire family.



Refrigerate, Freeze, and Reheat


    You can use the Criss Elite Silicone Food Storage Bags for more than just keeping your foods fresh, and packing lunches. These bags can be put in the refrigerator, and stored in the freezer too. (Want to preserve your garden veggies without canning? Well, now you can freeze them in these Silicone Food Storage Bags!)

    Food can even be reheated in the bags. You can microwave and boil them too. When you're done, simply wash in the dishwasher, or by hand. Silicone withstands high and low temps. It's such a versatile material!


What We Think


    I love my set of Silicone Food Storage Bags from Criss Elite. (As a matter of fact, I have more sets on my Amazon list!) They're convenient and easy to use. I also feel good knowing that I am doing my part in preserving our planet for generations to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment