Sunday, September 9, 2018

Puffy Pumpkin Cookies

Since we’re on a pumpkin spice kick, I want to share my other new recipe with you all. Again, I designed this recipe for my fur daughters, but it’s human friendly (and tasty) as well. With only 6 ingredients, it’s super easy too! So let’s get baking!




Puffy Pumpkin Cookies




I love creating new recipes for my entire family. One of my goals is to mak
them healthy, taste good, and use very little ingredients so they are easy to make
This recipe is no exception. You only need 6 ingredients and I’m willing to bet
you have most of them, if not all of them in your house. Like the other recipe,
this one calls for pureed pumpkin. I usually have this on hand for baking, but
make sure it’s just 100% pumpkin. (It’s better that way!) I’m ready to get started,
so let’s go!


Here’s What You’ll Need:



  • ¾ cup Kind Granola (you can use any brand, but we are partial to Kind)
  • ¾ cup Pureed Pumpkin
  • ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
  • ¼ cup Coconut or Olive Oil (This is amazing for skin and heart health too!
  • 1 ½ cups of Flour



Preheat your oven to 400°. Mix the first five ingredients well. Then slowly mix in flour.
Once you have it all mixed well, grease your cookie sheet. Drop your dough by rounded
teaspoons onto the pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.

That’s all there is to it! Using teaspoon sized cookies, this recipe will yield about three dozen
tasty treats. Like I said, humans and fur babies will love them. But remember, because these
are all natural, there are no preservatives. Therefore you should store them in your fridge.
If you want to keep them more than a week, then freeze them. Just thaw when you’re ready to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment