Friday, September 7, 2018

Protect Your Hands While Working

    Years ago I worked at Procter & Gamble making baby diapers. One of the first things they made us all get, were a pair of mechanics gloves. We weren't allowed to handle any tools without them. It was awkward at first, but once I got used to them, I never went without them at work or at home, when using tools. To this day, I still use gloves to get jobs done!


Protect Your Hands While Working 

    We use our hands a lot. Which makes them prone to cuts, scrapes, bruises and more. I can't seem to help my son tighten his bike chain without gouging up my knuckles. However, that doesn't have to be the case. All you need are a good pair of mechanics gloves. I personally love StrongSuit Mechanics Gloves. First of all, they're comfortable and not at all bulky, so they feel like a second skin. Which is perfect, since they actually feature Second Skin Technology. This tech makes the gloves fit perfectly so they aren't in your way while you're trying to get stuff done.


Snags Make Me Gag

    I have a severe sensory aversion to snags. Just thinking of them gives me goosebumps. When I am unfortunate enough to snag clothing onto something it literally makes me gag. I don't have to worry about that with my StrongSuit Mechanics Gloves. The stretchable webbing keeps them comfy, as well as from snagging on wood or metal.


Not Just for Work

    Take it from me, if you have to repairs to make in your home or on your car, you want to protect your hands. StrongSuit Mechanics Gloves will do just that. However, they're not just good for working or doing repairs in the home. These gloves are perfect for riding bikes or motorcycles. They're also perfect as tactical gloves for the military and more. My husband wears his when he goes hunting. He reports that they keep his hands warm, and help him grip his rifle better too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment