Sunday, May 20, 2018

Apply Foundation and Concealer Flawlessly

    If you're in the market for a new set of makeup brushes, then look no further. With the Maange Kabuki brushes, applying your foundation and concealer flawlessly, will be a breeze.


Apply Foundation and Concealer Flawlessly

    Finding the perfect brush to put on your makeup isn't always easy. I've been through a few sets now, and I happen to be in love with my newest one. I just got this set of three kabuki brushes from Maange. They're designed to apply foundation, concealer, and to help you contour your face.


Synthetic Fibers 

    These kabuki brushes have synthetic fiber bristles. They're super soft and pliable, but firm enough to evenly cover the contours of your face to apply makeup. The synthetic fibers keep your liquid makeup from absorbing into the bristles. This means that more of your makeup actually gets on your face. Which also means you'll use less, and waste less. (I have brushes made from natural fibers, and I hate how they suck up my expensive foundation!)


Shaped Brushes

    This three piece set is so functional. Each brush has a different shape to the bristles. There's a rounded one, an angled one, and a straight edge one. These are perfect for applying highlighter, blush, foundation, concealer, and more.

Beautiful Shell Design

    If past lives were real, then I was a mermaid. So I happen to love the scallop shell handles on my Maange Kabuki brushes. They not only look gorgeous, but they give you something sturdy to grip on. You can get them in multi-colored shells, black, or even gold. They're all beautiful!


2 comments:

  1. Hi. I was wondering if you were able to reduce your Son's seizure meds due to cbd oil working well for him? What brand do you use and is it organically grown? I'm sorry for all of the questions!
    I have a 12 year old daughter that takes meds 3 times daily and on 2 different kinds of meds for her Grand Mals. It has helped her but now she has terrible mood swings. I was wondering if it would help her moods.
    Thanks for any help or advise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bonnie. My son doesn't have seizures. I have heard of others that do having great success with CBD oil. Check out Alexis Bortell's facebook page for more info. https://www.facebook.com/HealAlexis/

      Delete