Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Don't Sweat the Summer Heat

    While it isn't officially summer, the temps feel that way. Don't sweat the heat, and look good while keeping cool.


Don't Sweat the Summer Heat

    I love spring and summer. My favorite outdoor activities are swimming and fishing, and the weather is finally allowing both! However, when I'm not going to be in the water, I don't want to be all sweaty and uncomfortable. I want to keep cool, and still look nice too.


ETCYY Women's Summer Tank Top

    I just got this gorgeous tank top on Amazon, and I'm in love with it. So much so, that I am going to grab one in the other color too! I chose yellow and you can get it in navy blue as well. The top of these tanks are gray and white striped. Made from cotton, they are comfortable, yet breathable. The cotton top isn't so thick that you're going to get all sweaty, but it's thick enough that it's not see through.



    The bottom of this tank top may be my most favorite. It's made of chiffon, and it's so light and airy. It makes this shirt look a little more feminine while also disguising mom belly. So not only is thin and breathable, but it's figure flattering as well. That's a win win in my book! 


Four Sizes to Choose From

    As I said above, you can get this tank top in two colors, and it's available in four sizes too. Choose from Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large. Since summer is coming, why not grab one of each color? Trust me, you'll be glad you did! Mother's Day is coming, so you can also purchase one or two for you mama as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment