Thursday, May 31, 2018

Aromatherapy Diffuser That's a Work of Art


    I love my essential oils, as well as my diffusers. However, I recently stumbled across the Moonsteps Aromatherapy Diffuser. It looks like a work of art, so it not only adds to your decor, but it's useful as well.


Aromatherapy Diffuser That's a Work of Art

    I may have a problem with essential oils, and oil scents. I mean, I have an entire medicine cabinet dedicated solely to them. I even own a few different diffusers, so we can run them in various rooms. However, when I saw the Moonsteps Diffuser, I fell in love and had to have it, because it's absolutely gorgeous!

    Not only does it slowly fade into the colors of the rainbow like other diffusers, but this one actually fades through SEVENTEEN colors! It also has a sturdy glass globe that goes over top of the diffuser. It's silver and has geometric patterns on it, that the color changing lights shine through. It's looks more like a piece of fancy glass art, than a diffuser.


Essential Oils and Scents

    I use my diffusers to mist out essential oil blends. Just fill your Moonsteps Diffuser to the fill line, and add in any blend you like. It puts out a moist mist that fills the room with the scent of the oils. I use blends for depression, thieves oil if we're sick (it kills germs, and yes, it works), or peppermint for headaches, just to name a few. I also like to use scented oils. These aren't essential oils, but they give your room a nice, soft scent. You can find them at Walmart, or online as well. 


Here are some more details:


Mist Modes:
High: Lasts up to 5 hours on continuous high mode
Light: Lasts up to 7 hours on continuous low mode
Intermittent Mist: Lasts up to 10 hours on intermittent mode

Package Contents:
1 x Aroma Diffuser
1 x UL certification Charger Adapter
1 x Measuring Cup for Filling Water
1 x User Manual
Note: Oil is not included in this package


     I love this diffuser! As I said, not only is it absolutely gorgeous, but it works great too! Essential oils are so beneficial, and having a cool mist in your room is great for your family. (It really helps with our sinuses when running heaters or air conditioners.) We know you'll love it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment