Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Stay Cool and Look Gorgeous This Summer

    When I was younger I hated to wear dresses! They kept me from climbing trees and doing all the things the boys did. However, in my thirties, I discovered how nice dresses were, especially on a hot, summer day.

Stay Cool and Look Gorgeous This Summer

    In the past few years, I've been working on expanding my summer dress collection. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to wear anything but a light, and flowy dress. They keep me so much cooler, which is huge as the hot flashes tend to render me miserable! (Also, some dresses don't require a bra, which is huge when it's ninety plus degrees out!)


BOCOTUBE Women's Sundress

    I just got this BOCOTUBE Women's Sundress yesterday and I couldn't wait to put it on. As soon as I got up this morning, I slipped into it. (It's going to be in the high eighties here today!) This is one of those dresses I was talking about that you don't have to wear a bra. (You could if you wanted too, but the style gives your breasts enough support that you may not NEED to wear one.) That is a huge plus for me!

    This design is gorgeous and very figure flattering too! The lower part comes up a bit higher, so if you want to disguise your tummy with a flowing dress, this one will help! It even has a cute little tie in the front.



    The BOCOTUBE Women's Sundress features comfy spaghetti straps, and there's an opening in the back that shows a bit of skin. (Perfect for keeping you a bit cooler.) Made from Polyester and Cotton, it's super lightweight so it's wonderful for a muggy summer day. The ruffle along the bottom is higher in the front, and a bit lower in the back. It's super pretty. You can dress it up for a night on the town, or rock it all day. 



    The dress comes in a nice yellow or navy blue. I chose navy blue. I adore mine, and I know you will too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment