Monday, May 21, 2018

Save Your Phone Port and Charge Wirelessly

    Since smartphones have been a way of life, I've been through quite a few. You know what usually goes first? The charging port! I've had to give up three phones because the charging ports went on them. Now, you can save that port and charge wirelessly!


Save Your Phone Port and Charge Wirelessly

    I just upgraded to a Samsung S7. (Yeah, I know, I'm a bit behind, but I'm cheap!) I was so excited that I finally had a phone I could charge wirelessly. Needless to say, I didn't even have it a week before I was searching for one.

    I chose the Qi Wireless Pad Charging Station. Now all I need to do is lay my phone on this charging pad, and it quickly re-charges my phone. Easy peasy!
    The Qi Wireless Pad comes with the cord that the pad needs to get power. All you need to do is plug the pad into a USB port. 



Charges Through Cases

    As long as your phone case isn't super thick, you won't need to remove it to charge your phone with the Qi Wireless Pad. I charge mine right with the case on it, and it works perfectly. The only case I remove is the one with my Pop socket, because it keeps my phone above the pad.

Works on Many Devices

    The Qi Wireless Charging Pad works on a bunch of different devices. If you're a fan of Samsung like myself, it will work on the Note 5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Plus, the S7 (like mine,) the S7 Edge, S8, Note 8, S8 Plus, the S9 and S9 Plus.

    If you're more of an Apple fan, then have no fear! The Qi Wireless Charging Pad works on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and the new iPhone X too! Here is a list of other phones it will work on too.

  •  -Nokia Lumia 920/ 928 
  • -Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch 
  • -Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5 
  • -LG G6 (US ) V3
Dim red light when the pad has power

Sleep Friendly

    What I love about the Qi Wireless Pad Charger is that it's sleep friendly. Unlike many others it doesn't have bright lights on it that will keep you awake at night. This was huge for me when I was choosing which wireless charger I wanted. I like my room completely dark. This charger has a dim red light when plugged in, and when your phone is lying on it charging, it has a dim blue/purple light. That way you know it's charging, but the light isn't offending your sleep.

Dim blue/purple light when phone is charging






No comments:

Post a Comment