Friday, June 22, 2018

Measure Temps Quickly and Efficiently

    No parent wants to see their child fall ill. So why not make the time easier by being able to measure their temperature quickly and efficiently? At least that's one less thing to worry about, right?


Measure Temps Quickly and Efficiently

    My son's pediatrician always called him the fever magician. That's because he has always been able to spike a high fever, out of nowhere, without any other obvious signs of illness. When he does become sick, his temperature is almost always very high as well. So when that time comes, I'm on fever duty. 



    That means that depending on how high his fever is, I must set alarms on my phone, and wake him every one to two hours to keep an eye on his temperature. That makes for a cranky sick child, and an ornery mother. Not anymore, thanks to our Infrared Digital Thermometer. Now I can check his temp like a ninja without disturbing his slumber. It only take a second to get a reading too, which means I can get back to sleep more quickly.



In the Ear or Across the Forehead

    Taking my family's temperature has never been easier. Our new Infrared Digital Thermometer will measure their body temp either in their ear, or on their forehead. This thermometer is medically calibrated so you get the most accurate reading from your sick loved one. 

    You can use this thermometer on babies, toddlers, kids, tweens, teens and adults! The probe is small in size so it isn't too large to fit in a tiny ear canal. You don't have to go far in to get a good reading either. This is what makes it perfect for the entire family. 



Keeps Up to Thirty Readings

     This Infrared Digital Thermometer stores up to thirty readings. You can keep an eye on how your loved ones fever has progressed or declined thanks to this function. This is handy because when I am waking up so many times in the night, I don't always remember what the last reading was. I like knowing that the thermometer will remember for me!



    I love this thermometer. It's easy to use, and perfect for all of us. It comes with a battery installed (just remove the plastic so it can work.) This thermometer even comes with an extra battery, so you're good to go. Get one for your family, or as a baby shower gift! 




No comments:

Post a Comment